Is it right to eat unlimited fast food just to gain weight at cost of your health.
Think twice .. you are not going right.. Most of people think losing weight is hard but actually gaining weight without affecting health is pretty tough too.
Gaining weight using different products which may have side effects is not justifiable to your precious health . fast foods that contains high fat , carbohydrates with little nutritional value gives you unwanted adverse effect like:
- High blood sugar
- Type 2 diabetes and heart related issue
- High blood pressure & water retention (bloating)
- Impact on fertility
- Lose natural glow of skins ,hairs
The best gain tips which will definitely give you result are stated below to help you out.
Include calories in your diet.
One need to have more calories to their diet to increase the weight. To add roughly half a kilo there is need to intake about 3500 calories daily. Make sure to eat calorie rich foods like pulses, meat, bread, rice, dry fruits, nuts, veggies etc.
Caution: Avoid fast food or cereal bars.
Increase number of meals.
Thinking of adding weight to your body just add meals to your day. Have 6 meals (3 big and 3 small) a day for gaining good fat and muscles to your body. Healthy fats the essential component for muscle growth, strength and hormones production is good fat.
It also helps to elevate metabolic rate which cutoff the bad fats from body and gain good fat to increase the body weight. So adding good fats is always beneficiary for body.
High proteins with calories. It’s not sufficient to just add body weight with calories need a right amount of protein too. If you want to put on weight and look fit ,you need to build muscle not flab.
Diet Chart For Weight Gain
- Before breakfast 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. – Banana almond milkshake.
- Breakfast 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. – moong sprout dosa with chutney and sambhar / paratha with vegetable or paneer curry is the good breakfast.
- After Breakfast 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. – (for non-vegetarian) 2 Hard Boiled Eggs or Omelette with 2 whole eggs & ghee. (for vegetarian)100 gms Boiled Chickpeas and 50gms of roasted Groundnuts.
- Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – 2 Chapatis with Ghee and Dal / Chicken Curry + 1 bowl Vegetable Salad + 150 gms curd.
- Evening snack 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Vegetable or chicken soup with some butter / veg sandwich with cheese or mayonnaise. A cup of tea/coffee with sugar and Marie gold biscuits.
- Dinner 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – (for vegetarians) brown rice pulao with sprouts and paneer , 150 gms curd (for non-vegetarians) brown rice pulao with chicken or grilled fish and 150 gms of curd.
- Before bed 10:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. – A glass of milk banana milkshake.