John Abraham a known name of Bollywood industry and idol of many youngsters. A fitness freak actor cum producer, who is known for his strict lifestyle regimen for maintaining his fitness and health.
John Abraham a known name of Bollywood industry and idol of many youngsters and he is in lime light for is upcoming movie Parmanu. A fitness freak actor cum producer, who is known for his strict lifestyle regimen for maintaining his fitness and health. An absolute gym person, who has shaped his toned and spotty body through disciplined workouts.
John is an ecto-mesomorph body type person, the one who can be transformed from lean to muscular. Through his disciplined and strict workouts and diet plan he achieved 85kg lean body to 96kg muscular body. Isn’t it’s amazing if you are also in queue to transform yourself like him you must once check out his plans and routine to stay motivated.
John’s diet plan
In John’s diet he use to take both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods in equal proportion. His daily goal is to consume around 200 gms of protein, high carb and burn about 4000-5000 calories. Along with 6 hours sleep he aims for 60% diet and 40% workout pattern. John Abraham also takes multivitamins and protein supplements but no steroids.
- For protein: He likes to take milk, curd, sprouts, pulses, soy and protein supplements.
- For carbohydrates: Jowar, bajra, wheat, Potato, corn grain.
- For fiber: Salads, apple, sweet lime, green vegetables, orange.
John’s daily diet regime
His overall diets compose of 50% protein, 20% fibers, 20% carbohydrates and 10% antioxidants included with essential fats. Generally he takes dinner before 9pm and after 5 pm he avoids to take carbs. John’s daily diet includes.
- Pre-workout: He normally has more carb intake. He prefers black coffee or green tea, egg whites / 1 potato/sweet potato/corn/wheat flakes/brown bread and apple.
- Post-workout: Breakfast includes 6-7 white eggs, slices of toast with butter, 10 almonds, fruit juice or protein shake.
- Noon: At noon john prefers to have light and healthy foods.
- Lunch: His lunch consist simple normal Indian food like Chapatti, spinach, fried vegetables and yellow pulses.
- Evening: Equal proportion of milk and protein.
- Dinner: A light dinner completes his day. Dinner includes soup, salads, and veggies.
John Abrahams work out plan
Gymming is one of the vital part of john’s life style. He divides his workouts targeting different days and schedule to have two body part workout a day. In his workouts he use to pick a big muscle followed by a small muscle workout a day and after workout he runs for 20-25 minutes in this way he maintains his flawless and macho look.
- Chest: Incline dumbbell press, Flat bench press, pull over, cable cross over.
- Shoulder: Arnold dumbbell press, dumbbell lateral raise, front raise, barbell shoulder press.
- Biceps: dumbbell alternate bicep curl, barbell curl, concentration curls.
- Triceps: close grip bench press, cable pushdown, dumbbell triceps
- Back: Barbell dead lift, pull ups, wide grip lat pull down, cable seated row, one arm dumbbell row
- Forearms: barbell wrist curl, palms down and dumbbell wrist curl.
- Legs: Barbell front squat, leg press, seated leg curl, calf press, leg extension.
- Cardio: Running and walking.
- Abs: Exercise ball reverse crunch, hanging leg raise, plank, and leg rise.
If You Have Any Other Questions Related To Supplements And Workout. Then Please,
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: email@example.com
"We Are Here To Help You"