BCAA, the very popular and known name in supplement industries.The world today is filled with lots of substitute of almost everything. But is it right to take the help of food supplementation?
The world today is filled with lots of substitute of almost everything. But is it right to take the help of food supplementation? Lots of us are really confused about it.What’s so bad about providing the body its essential requirement if it is not getting enough from the natural source? Actually it’s not at all bad if you use it properly.
Branched chain amino acid(BCAA), the very popular and known name in supplement industry. It’s a key ingredient in many pre-workouts formula and not only perfect for mass buildup but also work effectively for weight loss application. If utilized correctly it’s very powerful supplement which increases the rate of protein synthesis along with prevention in muscle loss.
Before using any supplement it’s important to know about them so that it can be used efficiently. Branched chain amino acid(BCAA) are basically 3 amino acids Valine, Leucine and Iso-leucine. They make up approximately 1/3 of muscle protein this is essential to stimulate and fuel muscle at the cellular level. BCAA can be transported through blood in the body and reduce the production of the serotonin in brain, which ultimately lower the amount of serotonin and reduces the sense of tiredness. This makes BCAA best pre-workout supplement. BCAA also helps in reduction the muscle loss and speed up recovery.
Benefits of BCAA:
BCAA have numeral benefits which make it a powerful and versatile supplement :-
- BCAA’s are an excellent anti-catabolic and help to prevent protein breakdown and muscle loss. Which make it significant important for those who are following a low caloric diet
- BCAA’s or if we say precisely Leucine stimulate the production of insulin which allows circulation of blood sugar to be taken up by the muscle and use it as a source of energy
- BCAA’s helps in reduction of the tiredness which boost up the workout .
- BCAA’s also reduce the muscle soreness, means you can follow the intense workouts.
- BCAA’s act as a nitrogen carrier, which helps in muscle synthesizing that other aminos needed for anabolic muscle action.
- BCAA’s are both anabolic and anti-catabolic since they have ability to significantly increase protein synthesis, facilitate the release of hormones such as growth hormone (GH),IGF-1, insulin and also helps to maintain a
favorable testosterone to cortisol harmone ratio.
BCAA’s are available in variety of forms in market from powdered form to capsules and drinks therefore their dosage differs accordingly. The amount of BCAA powder consumption is in 5g dosage,2-4 times daily but generally people don't need that much 1-2 serving a day is also sufficient. It can be consumed during pre-workout, during workout with some water, post workout or during the day to help with delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
Capsules have different dosage recommendations – BCAA 1500 can be taken in pairs, 2-3 times daily. And if you have any doubts or any specific problem it’s always good to have suggestion from your dietitian.
Safety precautions and side effects:-
BCAA’s are completely safe to consume, they are generally harmless. But if you fall in one of the following categories then you should consult a doctor/dietitian first.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it’s not recommended to take BCAA or consult your doctor beforehand.
- Before surgery- BCAA’S effects the blood sugar levels so it’s not recommended to take them before you undergo surgery.
- Remember Everything In Excess Is Bad For Your Body.
If You Have Any Further Doubts Regarding BCAA or Any Other Supplement.
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: email@example.com