Almost every gymmer dreams for the pair of sleeve stretching arms which adds up something extra to their personality. Along with the strength it provides good look then why not one seeks for it
Almost every gymmer dreams for the pair of sleeve stretching arms which add up something extra to their personality. Along with the strength it provides good look then why not one seeks for it. If you are also in queue to increase the size and appearance of your arm, then building triceps is the best way to do it. As it make up about two-thirds of arm mass.
By placing a bit more specialization in triceps muscle you will have a noticeable change. Check out these 5 amazing workouts for enhancing your triceps muscle.
1. Triceps push-down :
This is also known as cable push-down. This are more isolated exercise that tend to place a good degree of stress on the triceps muscle and really make them pop. They actually activate the lateral head of the triceps more than any other triceps exercise.
- Be sure to bring your elbows as far down and close to hips. It’s the lowest point of the movement which recruits the highest muscle.
- Do it end of your triceps workout for 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
2. Closed Grip Barbell bench press:
Bench press is one of the best exercises because extending the elbows during the presses is itself a triceps workout and the weight load-up on muscle. To touch up triceps go for the close grip by placing the hands close together on the bar.
- Keep your hands 8-10 inches apart.
- Tuck your elbows to decrease the amount of stress on your pecs and shoulders while increasing demand on triceps.
- Keep this exercise or 2nd in your workout and perform 3-4 sets of 6-10 reps.
3. Overhead extension:
It’s always good idea to include some kind of overhead exercise in routine. Because when the arms go overhead the long head becomes the target. One can include the barbell overhead extension in their workout. These can be alternated by using different hand position while doing it which will give a variety to add to your workout preventing a muscle plateau from taking place.
By palm down position on bar the stress will be on outside of the triceps while flipping the hands over will place more stress on medial and inner heads of the muscle.
- Adding this exercise to the second half of your workout is best.
- Concentrate on good stretch as you lower the weight.
- Do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
4. Dumbbell shoulder press:
This is also a compound lift, which not only make shoulder muscle work but also indulge triceps muscle on work. It’s always recommended to keep this in start of your workout because the shoulder can fatigue quickly in workout and its will become harder to lift the weight up.
- Avoid doing it with inclined bench press.
- Do it 4 sets of 8 reps.
5. Weighted parallel bar dip:
Weighted parallel bar dip is another multi-joint movement for triceps. Starting the triceps training by slinging big weights with presses and then use the dip in the middle of the workout to flush arms with blood to focus your dips more on the triceps keep body vertical as possible and keep elbows tight to your sides.
- Attaching a belt around waist with plates can increase resistance.
- Perform 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps.
If You Have Any Further Questions Regarding Workout or Supplements. Then Please,
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
"We Are Here To Help You"