You might have heard people saying ‘The first impression is the last impression’ and the first thing that’s noticeable about any person is their appearance. The skin plays the important role here and skin health is so much crucial.
You might have heard people saying ‘The first impression is the last impression’ and the first thing that’s noticeable about any person is their appearance. The skin plays the important role here and skin health is so much crucial. You end up spending ton of money in skin care products and makeup. But you ever thought about skin care diet? If not it’s time to think now. Pollution, sun, stress, hormone and unhealthy food make your skin dull and prone to acne and pigmentation. But with proper eating plan and by just adding these simple foods you can truly benefit your skin.
Water is one of the important ingredients for skin health. It not only flushes out harmful toxin from body but also give you wrinkle free glowing skin. As skin cell contains mostly water and its deficiency can make you look parched. Therefore keeping you system hydrated will directly reflect on your skin. Atleast consume 6 cups of water a day for staying hydrated.
Aloevera is also beneficial for skin whether you consume it or apply both of it will give you plus result. It contains auxin and gibberellin that have anti-inflammatory property. However you should never consume aloevera get straight from the plant consume its extract in the form of juice or supplements.
Everyone knows fruits are good for health but consuming it will make you able to maintain skin’s health and glow that you always wished to have. Fruits are also rich in vitamin, mineral and fruit sugar.
Vegetables are loaded with antioxidant, essential vitamins and nutrients. Especially dark green leafy veggies like spinach, mustard leaves, lettuce, coriander, broccoli etc. helps to reduce skin dullness and enhance its glow.
Turmeric is also one of the best skin care product the cucurmin is the main phytonutrient responsible for antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal property of turmeric.
6.Whole grain foods
The whole grains, proteins effectively work in reducing the acne. This is not only healthy but also essential for body that are responsible for boosting production of many hormone.
The natural source of antioxidant loaded with potent phytonutrient, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It is helpful in removal of harmful free radicals and helps in protecting skin from dark spots, redness and premature aging.
Diet Plan For Glowing Skin:-
- 1 glass of water + lime juice
- 1 glass of water + aloe Vera juice
- cup papaya + 1 cup milk/soy milk/green tea + 4 almonds
- 1 wheat bread + 1 cup boiled egg/ oats (whole grain) + 1 cup green tea + 1 cup sliced strawberries /1 medium grapefruit
- 1 cucumber/carrot with yogurt/hummus
- 1 glass of fresh fruit juice/ coconut water
(12:30 – 1:00 p.m.)
- Lettuce wrap with veggies and chicken/mushroom/tofu + 1 cup buttermilk
- Blanched veggies + grilled fish/chicken/ lentil soup + 1 small cup brown rice
- Grilled chicken sandwich(chicken breast,2 slices whole-grain bread, 2 slices tomato,1 leaf lettuce, 1/8 of avocado, 1 tsp. mustard) + 1 medium apple
(3:30 – 4:00 p.m.)
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 cup freshly pressed fruit/vegetable juice
- Vegetable/chicken stew + 1 flat bread + 1 cup raita
- Mixed vegetable curry + 2 flat breads + 1 cup raita
- wild salmon + Spinach salad + 1 medium baked sweet potato
- 1 cup warm milk/ water + a pinch of turmeric
If You Have Any Other Questions Related To Supplements And Workout. Then Please,
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: email@example.com
"We Are Here To Help You"