One need to have more calories to their diet to increase weight. To add roughly half a kilo there is need to intake about 250 calories daily. Make sure to eat calorie rich foods like pulses....
Is it right to eat unlimited fast food just to gain weight at cost of your health. Think twice .. you are not going right.. Most of people think losing weight is hard but actually gaining weight without affecting health is pretty tough too. Gaining weight using different products which may have side effects is not justifiable to your precious health. Fast foods that contains high bad fat , carbohydrates with little nutritional value gives you unwanted adverse effect like
- High blood sugar
- Type 2 diabetes and heart related issue
- High blood pressure & water retention (bloating)
- Impact on fertility
- Lose natural glow of skins ,hairs
The best gain tips which will definitely give answer to your question (How to gain Weight ?) just read this tips and try to follow it :-
Increase your calories intake
One need to have more calories to their diet to increase the weight .To add roughly half a kilo there is need to intake about 250 calories daily. Make sure to eat calorie rich foods like pulses, meat, bread, rice, dry fruits ,nuts ,veggies etc.
Caution: avoid fast food or cereal bars
Increase number of meals
Thinking of adding weight to your body just add meals to your day. Have 6 meals at least (3 big and 3 small) a day for gaining good weight and muscles to your body .
The essential component for muscle growth, strength and hormones production is good fat. It also helps to elevate metabolic rate which cutoff the bad fats from body and gain good fat to increase the body weight. So adding good fats is always beneficiary for body.
High proteins with calories
It’s not sufficient to just add body weight with calories you need a right amount of protein too. If you want to put on weight and look fit ,you need to build muscle not flab.
Diet Chart For Weight Gain
Pre-Breakfast (7 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- Banana almond milkshake or Protein shake
Breakfast (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
- Moong sprout dosa with chutney and sambar ,
- Paratha or roti with vegetable or paneer curry is the
After Breakfast (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.)
- (For non-vegetarian) 2 Hard Boiled Eggs or Omelette with 2 whole eggs & ghee.
- (for vegetarian)100 gms Boiled Chickpeas and 50 gms of roasted Groundnuts.
Lunch (12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- (For non-vegetarian) Chicken curry + 1 bowl vegetable salad + 3 chapatis + 150 gms curd
- (For Vegetarian) Dal or Kabuli chana gravy or Rajma gravy + 1 bowl vegetable salad + 3 chapatis + 150 gms curd
Evening Snack (5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
- Vegetable or chicken soup with some butter.
- Veg sandwich with cheese or mayonnaise.
- A cup of tea/coffee with sugar and Marie gold biscuits.
Dinner ( 8:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.)
- (For vegetarians) brown rice pulao with sprouts and paneer , 150 gms curd and green vegetables salad.
- (For non-vegetarians) brown rice pulao with chicken or grilled fish and 150 gms of curd and green vegetables salad.
Before Bed ( 10:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
- A Glass of milk or banana milk shake.
If You Want To Get Your Personalized Diet Chart For Weight Gain. Then Please,
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: email@example.com
"We Are Here To Help You"