Most of the gym goers don’t train their legs which not at all looks good and can never fit to anyone’s personality.You’re making a huge mistake if you are only training above the belt because lower body is home to some of the biggest muscles in body.
Why leg workout is so important…
Girls and guys of the gym you have probably seen guys with huge upper body but toothpick legs. Most of the gym goers don’t train their legs which not at all looks good and can never fit to anyone’s personality. Looking like a chicken with bigger upper body and single boned leg is really depressing.
You’re making a huge mistake if you are only training above the belt because lower body is home to some of the biggest muscles in body. So focus on the workouts that can transform your bottom half and you will be rewarded with healthy hammies(Hamstrings), strong glutes(Gluteus maximus muscle) ,athletic quads(quadriceps) and toned calves. Training your lower body not only helps you to look good and attractive but it’s also advantageous in many ways.
Build more muscles:
Natural muscles building hormones such as growth hormone and testosterone are really helpful for increasing the muscle mass and strength. Compound moves such as squats and deadlifts which use large muscle group helps to elevate your T- levels.
Burn more calories:
No body wants to look fatty so everybody ultimately have the goal of fat loss. And working of this bigger muscle will make your body requires more energy hence burn more calorie. The multi-joint exercise like squats, deadlifts or lunges will require more work from heart and brain which burns comparatively higher calories than smaller muscle groups.
When body composition have more muscles the whole engine runs fast which means higher metabolism rate. Strength training outperforms running, cycling, rowing and other standard cardio exercise when it comes to keep metabolism revved up.
It’s hard to believe that the leg and core produce the majority of power during heavy lifting. Leg drive matters on bench press. Stronger legs mean more leg drive and a bigger bench and thus bigger muscles. It also increase strength on upper body lifts, thus help upper body muscle development added to that it increase your super hero efficiency for everyday tasks.
Reduce risk of injury:
If you are neglecting your lower half and only focusing on upper body training then you are running injury gantlet. Muscle imbalance , poorly conditioned hamstrings and lack of mobility will lead to a number of issues such as lower back pain ACL injuries . Performing functional exercise like lunges and squats promotes stability in the knee.
For controlling the body the balance is an essential part . Having strong lower body helps in maintaining balance and keep you ready for anything.Two moves you need to master for lower body workout:
- Keep the barbell on the floor in front of you. Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Bend the knees and hips to take hold of the bar with an overhand grip, your hand should be shoulder width apart.
- Straighten legs slightly to load tension on the bar. Head up, back straight ,squeeze glutes ,tighten shoulder blades and pull lower abs.
- After that stand up
- (note: the bar should remain close to your body the whole time in contact with your thighs when you are fully standing. Keep tension in core as you lower the bar to the ground)
- Stand on your feet more than shoulder-width apart. ( this wide stance will allow a deeper squat, getting your glutes and hamstrings involved.)
- Hold a barbell across your upper back with an overhead grip. Avoid resting it on your neck.
- Take the weight of the bar and slowly squat down – head up, back straight, hips out.
- Lower yourself until your hips are aligned with your knees with legs at 90 degree.
If You Have Any Further Questions Regarding Workout or Supplements. Then Please,
Call Us: 9575757996
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
"We Are Here To Help You"